The Hotel da Italo is just 30 meters from the sandy beach in Seccheto away. For our customers we offer a private parking near the hotel (see map).
GPS coordinates Hotel da Italo
- GMS (degrees, minutes, seconds) = N 42° 44’ 12.337’’
- GD (decimal degree) = Latitude: 42.73676 | Longitude: 10.176693
How to reach us from Portoferraio
To reach the Hotel da Italo, follow in Portoferraio, where you will arrive by ferry, the signs to Marina di Campo for about 17km. You first come to the village Procchio, where you have to turn left to Marina di Campo. Once in Marina di Campo, follow the directions to Cavoli - Seccheto. Just outside the village of Marina di Campo, you will pass a short, slightly uphill section that will take you to the beginning of the Costa del Sole, where you will drive along a beautiful panoramic road from where you will see the nearby islands of the Tuscan Archipelago Pianosa and Montecristo. Then you come to the first village Cavoli and then in less than 1 km you reach Seccheto. The hotel is located almost at the beginning of the village, just after the bakery and the small grocery store. You will find the directions on the left and thanks to the GPS coordinates given, it is even easier to find us.
- By car: reach the port of Piombino Marittima and take the ferry to Portoferraio
- By plane: there are direct flights from Pisa - Florence - Milan Malpensa - Milan Orio al Serio - Bern - Zurich, offered by the following companies: domestic flights Silver Air www.silverairitalia.it - international flights www.flyskywork.com
- By train: Go to Piombino Marittima train station, directly on the ferry port.